Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Relaxing and crafting

Last night was so relaxing.  I spent quite a while in a nice marshmallow bath in Holiday Dad's bathroom sink.  So nice to have all that sugary goodness to enjoy.  I want to say a giant thank you to Holiday Dad for letting me use his sink even though it probably made it difficult for him to get ready for work in the morning. 
I went back to the Pole tonight, as I do every night, to report to The Jolly Guy and I got to see my Mom & Dad for a little while.  We had some hot chocolate and peppermint cookies.  It was nice to see them.  They are toy makers, so this is a very busy time for them.  I was glad they had some time to visit with me and enjoy some goodies.  When I got back, I decided to make the boys a Christmas Countdown paper chain.  These paper chains are so easy to make and they are actually the way we elves keep track of how many days are left until Christmas at the Pole.  I hope they like it and remember to take a paper chain link off each day! 



 My friend Rudy is actually helping me make this chain. (He's also been taking pictures for me each night!)  He lives with the family all year long, but when I visit, I bring plenty of extra magic dust for him and some of my other friends.  Well, I'm going to finish this paper chain.  Rudy and I have several links to go before my Holiday Family gets up! 
P.S.- Thank you for the candy corns in my bed!  They were so yummy!  I ate them as soon as I got up!  Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment