Saturday, December 4, 2010

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Tonight I spent most of my time at the North Pole!  I had quite a bit of paperwork to do and unfortunately we had several elves that were asked to come back to the Pole for some additional training.  It seems some of the new recruits have been getting into mischief more than they've been watching the children they are visiting.  And since I am an elf trainer, I had a lot of work to do getting them back on the right path. We elves are allowed to have fun and get into a little mischief while we are away visiting our Holiday families, but our #1 priority is ALWAYS to keep an eye on the children and their behavior.  (We even keep a wink of an eye on the adults as well.)  Some elves, usually the new recruits spending their first Christmas out in the field, get a bit too excited about being away from home and they have a wee bit too MUCH fun.  If this happens, Santa will request that they be sent back for a day or two (or more sometimes) for some additional training.  If we don't do our job as elves properly, how can Santa possibly know which children belong on the nice list and which children belong on the dreaded naughty list?  So, since I didn't spend much time at my Holiday home tonight, I thought I'd bring back something from the Pole for the kids.
I brought them some fresh North Pole snow!!  I know they see snow all winter long, but they've never seen North Pole snow!  I hope they enjoy it!  But, I have to warn you... North Pole snow is very very special!  YOU CANNOT EAT NORTH POLE SNOW!!  NEVER EVER EVER!  EATING IT WILL MAKE YOU VERY SICK!  So, C & T... DO NOT EAT THE SNOW!
(By the way, I heard that the boys I'm staying with did very very well on their school projects!  Way to go C & T!  I'm so proud of you !)

No comments:

Post a Comment