Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bringing the outdoors In!

Tonight, I found out that my Holiday family went on a magical journey to a place called "Columbus".  It's far away (though not as far as the North Pole) about an hour drive.  They went to the Columbus Zoo to see the "Wild Lights".  When I first heard them talking about the "wild lights" it made me very nervous.  All I could imagine was lions and tigers and bears... oh my!!  But, I talked to one of our Ranger elves (these are the elves that are out and about all year round to check up on kids) and they explained to me that it's a really cool Holiday light display that they do at the Zoo each winter!  There are no big scary animals running loose around the Zoo!  That calmed me and I decided I was really glad my family got to enjoy such a neat experience.  I wish I had been able to go to see the lights, so I decided to bring the lights to ME!! 
 
How great is that!!  I got to decorate the house with my own version of "Wild Lights"!  I hope the family doesn't mind me putting the outdoor decorations up inside!  I had so much fun decorating! Decorating for Christmas is one of my favorite things to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment