Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today was December 5th, and a very special day for me!  It was my birthday!!  And imagine my surprise when I got back from the North Pole and my friends had planned a birthday party for me! 

I ran upstairs looking for everyone (because I had a really great idea of some mischief we could get into) and I couldn't find anyone I was looking for!  I started to get sad because I thought everyone decided to go out and have fun without me... and on my birthday too!!  So, I came downstairs to get some hot chocolate, and SURPRISE!  There everyone was with party streamers and cupcakes and everything!  They really got me this time. 
 
(Snake took this picture, he was hanging from the ceiling fan!  What a hoot!)


We had such a good time... in fact, we are still whooping it up, but I wanted to take a minute to write to my 2 favorite guys!  We're getting ready to start a limbo line, so I better go stretch!  Back home at the Pole, I am very very good at limbo, but I'm thinking the snake is going to win this time!  I hope you guys have a great day at school!  Don't forget to put me back in my sleigh bed, I'm sure I'm going to be extra tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment