Saturday, December 21, 2013

Headed Out and About

Well, I slept in tonight! I got to The Pole late and that wasn't very good. But, luckily, I have a very understanding boss. The Jolly Guy is a great guy to work for! Turned in my daily report on C & T and then I went to visit my family. Mom & Dad are doing great. Dad is busy as ever looking over things in the toy dept. He's working on some really great new toy designs. Unfortunately, they'll have to go through testing and won't be available this Christmas... but, look out for some great new stuff next year! Mom made some peppermint pie and it was delicious. My brother and I had to split the last piece... it's a favorite of us both.

By the time I got back to Ohio, there was barely any time left in the night. I heard Holiday Mom & Dad talking about basketball practice in the early morning, so I thought I might tag along to see what it's all about! I hope they don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment