Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snowball Fight!

Holiday Mom & Dad put up the outside decorations today!  It looks so festive and sparkely outside.  It reminds me of home!  It's beautiful.  And C & T put up some window cling decorations on the windows of the house.  Some snowflakes and some Charlie Brown & Snoopy Christmas ones.  They are so neat.  And they did a really good job putting them on the windows!  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here.  I love it!  Tonight I started a snowball fight with my friends!  Well, it was actually a cottonball fight since I didn't want to leave a snowy mess for Holiday Mom & Dad.  But, I saw the cottonballs in the bathroom, and I thought they looked a lot like snowballs, so I got them out and the fun began!  It was such a blast and we were all laughing and having such a good time, I thought we might wake up the household! Check out our "snow forts", too!

Rudy didn't want to get in on the fun, but I forced him to!  He was so busy taking pictures, I don't think he saw this "snowball" coming!

SPLAT!!  What fun we all had!  I'm gonna go get back to the "snowball" wars!  I'd love to hear from you all!  Leave me a message if you have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment