Friday, December 3, 2010

Bowl-a-thon

First I have to say a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Holiday Dad!  He turned the big 3-0!  But he doesn't look a day over 29!  I'll be celebrating my birthday on the 5th, so it's exciting that our birthday's are so close together.  Tonight I went back to the Pole and reported some wonderful things about the boys I'm staying with.  They were very kind today and listened to Holiday Mom & Dad very well.  They studied hard for the tests they have to take tomorrow and the oldest boy worked very hard on his project for Social Studies.  I'm sure he's going to get a good grade.  Santa was very pleased with the report he got tonight!  When I got back I played in a Bowl-a-Thon with my friends! 


 (You can see my North Pole door in these pictures!  Isn't it festive with the Holiday wreath and lights!)

Bowling was so much fun!  We must have bowled 10 games or more.  My pal, Pepsi, was the winner.  Cowboy came in 2nd place and I came in 3rd place!  What a great time!  The only thing that would have made it better would have been if it was Glow-Bowling!  We play Glow-Bowling at the Pole every Friday night!  I better wrap this up, I've got to show my friends some trick bowling moves!  Have a great day at school tomorrow C & T and good luck on your tests and report!

No comments:

Post a Comment