Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fun and Games!

Well last night was a blast!  Me and the gang hung out all night playing Candy Land!  What a great game!  All about candy... my favorite thing to eat!  Everyone played at least one game, but when you saw us, Cowboy was sitting out just watching.  We had lemon heads and whoppers and candy corn, yum! 

 
I see that my family has decorated their Christmas tree and I must say, they did a much better job than I did!  Nice work Holiday Mom & Dad!  And the dining room table looks nice too.  Like a cozy place to enjoy a nice cup of hot chocolate! Tonight I think I'll just relax and enjoy a nice long marshmallow bath.  I hope you boys have a nice day at school.  Write back to me!

1 comment:

  1. hey ollie im sorry but dad is kinda mad at you for taking a long marshmellow bath but hey i would want to have one two from c and t

    ReplyDelete