Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa is Coming

I can't believe it's this close to Christmas and the boys haven't even left their letters to The Jolly Guy out for me to deliver to the North Pole!  Only 3 days left and STILL no letters!  Remember kids, if you want me to take the letters to the Pole, you've got to leave them in my sleigh bed so I know exactly where they are!
Tonight I played in T's room.  He's been camping in C's room since Christmas break began.  I found this railing off of his bed to make a great slide!  What fun! 

I'm finally feeling well enough (after feeling under the weather for a couple of days) to eat some serious candy!  Thank you to the nice person who left the grape Nerds in my sleigh bed a few days ago!  I ate them tonight, and they were so delicious!  And what a nice job you boys did decorating the mirror in the bathroom!  Thank you for the nice note... I love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment