Friday, December 17, 2010

Mystery Destination

I had a lot to do at the North Pole tonight.  While I was sitting at my desk, looking out the window at all the beautiful snow and lights and decorations, it made me think of something fun I like to do with my Holiday Family.  So, I left them an envelope with a note inside giving them the coordinates to a mystery destination.  Some place fun to go as a family and hopefully they'll remember to take me along!  Trouble is... I can't seem to remember where I left the envelope!  Let's see, I know I was playing with matchbox cars in T's room, and legos in C's room.  I remember being in the living room because Cooper was letting me ride on his back but he started running and I fell off in the kitchen.  I still had the envelope while I was in the kitchen but I heard a strange sound coming from behind the closet doors and I went to investigate.  That's the last time I saw the envelope.  Hmmmm.... I wonder where I left it.

No comments:

Post a Comment