Monday, December 20, 2010

Deal Me In!

Well, I took the Doctor's advice and I have started to feel better.  Still have a sniffle, but I'm not feeling too bad.  The Doctor said it was probably just a 24 hour bug. 


My Holiday Family had a party Saturday night at the house.  I'm not sure what the theme was, but Holiday Mom was decked out in fancy jewelry and she had a big bow in her hair and her hair was sticking up in the front.  She kept saying funny words like "rad" and "tubular".  It sounded like everyone was having a great time eating candy (yum!!) and playing games.  After everyone left and my Holiday Family went to bed, I decided to play a little poker.  I'm not very good at it yet, but I was doing alright.  I had fun, and that's what matters!


 

And tonight  I made some beautiful snow angels on the dining room table.  I love making snow angels!


No comments:

Post a Comment