Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gone Fishing

I had such a good time with the zip line last night!  I played all day long while my Holiday family was gone!  I was also excited to see that I have received some Christmas cards from some of my friends who are visiting elves this year.  I got a card from my friends, Jingle and Jangle in Virginia.  And I got a card from all of my elf friends visiting the Allen family in South Carolina.  They even sent me a wonderful Christmas ornament with my name on it, which I hung on the Christmas tree. 

Tonight I decided to relax and do a little fishing.  Back at the Pole, we elves go ice fishing sometimes.  It's a fun hobby to enjoy but tonight I just went Gold Fishing.  It was still a really good time and I got to eat my catch right away! 

P.S.  Good luck C & T at your Holiday Concert at the Palace Theater!  I bet you will sing wonderfully!  I might even sneak out to the show if I have time to watch you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment