Saturday, December 8, 2012

These Cookies Are Stale

When I got up tonight and walked around the house doing my nightly inspection to see how well the 2 boys have been cleaning up after themselves, I had to blink twice... three... four times.  In the back room of the house, there was a new Christmas tree!  It is beautiful.  It has colored lights and all these wonderful memory ornaments.  A had a tear in my eye when I saw the ornaments I've gotten "C" and "T" over the years hung proudly on the tree.  Oh, it is a magical looking tree!  I had to run back into the living room to see if there was still a Christmas tree in there.  Yep, there is.  So, my Holiday Family has two big beautiful trees in the house now and I also noticed the boys have their little Christmas trees in their rooms now too.  Oh, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  I wanted to contribute to the winter decorating... So, I did a little more decorating for them.  I hope they like it.


I worked up such an appetite.  I went looking for a sweet treat and found some cookies in a jar labeled "Dog Treats".  They must have run out of room for these cookies in the cookie jar.  Cooper was chasing me around while I was trying to have a nibble.  I found a place to hide so I could have my treat in peace & quiet.  But, I have to say... these cookies were a little stale.  Holiday Mom might want to consider tossing them out before she does some more holiday baking.  I wonder why Cooper was chasing me though... Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment