Friday, December 7, 2012

A Long Way Down

Did some bungee jumping tonight!  It was a blast!  Rudy dared me to bungee jump off the top of the mantle, and I couldn't resist the challenge.  I pushed the ladder closer to the mantle and climbed up.  It looked like a LOOOOOONG way down but I couldn't back down once I got up there.  So, I closed my eyes and took a step off the ledge.  And......... it............was............ AWESOME!!  It was so much fun!  So, I climbed right back up there and did it all over again...... Several times.  I think Rudy thought I'd be to scared and that I'd chicken out.  (And, I almost did... but don't tell him that.)  Instead, I got up there and just went for it.  And, wouldn't you know it... Rudy wouldn't even do it himself.  He was far too scared. 

P.S.  Thanks for finishing your letter to Santa "T"... I have personally delivered it and I'm sure the Jolly Guy is looking it over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment