Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Movie Marathon Night

I'm still recovering from the big birthday bash my friends threw for me last night!  So, I decided I would just hang out tonight and have my annual Christmas movie marathon.  And of course it wouldn't be complete unless I brought a new Christmas movie for my Holiday Family to enjoy too!  This year I brought them the movie Arthur Christmas.  It's a really funny movie and we love it at back at The Pole! 

I went to get a cupcake left over from my birthday party last night and noticed that they were almost completely gone!!  (I have a feeling I know 2 young boys who gobbled them!)  I grabbed a cupcake and cozied up on the couch with my blanket to watch some movies.  I also found a nice stash of candy in a bag!  It was a strange bag though... It had a dollar sign on it... Hmmm, odd!  Well, it was full of loot... CANDY LOOT!  I just helped myself to a few pieces. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment