Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas Everyone
I'm wishing my Holiday Family a very Merry Christmas.  It has been a fun holiday season here in Ohio.  I enjoyed my time here and am so grateful I will always have this blog to look back at all the great adventures I've had with my Holiday Family.  I'm excited to see my family and friends back at The Pole again though.  And, I look forward to spending Christmas with them.  I have been working for a couple of weeks on these ornaments for "C" and "T".  I hope you like them.  I will miss you all so very much and I can't wait to return next December.  Remember, I will be checking in on you throughout the year to make sure you are doing well and are staying on the "Nice" list.  Remember to love, obey, and listen to your Mom & Dad.  They sure do love you a lot.  Keep up the good work in school and be kind to your teachers.  Remember that I love you and that I hope you have the best Christmas ever!


 
P.S.  I noticed the white boards on your door.  So very nice of you to welcome Santa... and I will miss you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment