Monday, December 24, 2012

Reading Material

Well, that evening of fun and games didn't go quite as planned.  I had a blast playing out in the snow.  However, I had a little trouble with my wind gliding stunt.  The first several wind gliding jumps from the roof went perfectly.  Then the last one, well... as you can see, didn't end quite as well.

I got stuck in a tree in the front yard.  Rudy tried to get me down, but the more he worked on the strings, the more tangled I got.  I told him to just leave me there until my Holiday Family woke up and found me.  Of course, I asked him to snap a quick picture of my mischief so I could post it on my blog for memories.  Thank goodness Holiday Dad got me down in the morning

As is tradition... I am going to spend my last full night at my Holiday Home cuddled up with a sweet treat, a cup of cocoa and a good book.  'Twas The Night Before Christmas is a classic and is a must read book for December 24th.  I'll be leaving with Santa soon to head back to The Pole.  I will miss my Holiday Family.  But, for now, I'm going to enjoy my time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment