Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Music

Tonight, "T" had a Christmas concert for his school.  So, of course, I had to sneak out of the house to see him sing!  I even rode in the van with them... and I don't even think they knew it!  I hid in the back behind the 3rd row of seats. Hee hee... I am a sneaky little elf.  I tried to sneak back into my bed when they got home, but I wasn't quick enough and ended up just sitting beside my bed.  "T" & "C" both saw that I wasn't in my bed... so, I think they knew I had been out and about.  The concert was wonderful!  I had such a great time listening to "T" sing with his classmates.  They sang 'Do You Hear What I Hear' and 'Feliz Navidad' and a couple of other catchy Christmas tunes... But, my favorite was 'Silent Night'... they learned how to do the song in sign language!  I was very very impressed.  It was beautiful to watch.  Way to go "T".  You did great!

On the way home, I heard "T" mention that it hadn't snowed yet.  And no snow means there's no snowman building going on.  So, I decided to build some for my Holiday Family.  I hope these little guys cheer you up about there being no snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment