Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Ollie

It's my birthday!  I went home to The Pole tonight to see my family for a little while.  My mom made me a yummy peppermint pie and they got me a gift certificate to see a movie at Tinsel Motion Pictures (that's the movie theater we elves go to at The Pole).  I can't wait to see a new movie when I get back there after Christmas.  As usual, my friends here at my Holiday Home remembered my birthday too and threw me a big party when I got back!  We had a great time!  We played holiday music on the tv and danced like crazy.  It was such a fun time.  Of course, we also had some delicious birthday cupcakes... MMM... MMM... GOOD! 

P.S.  To "T":  I saw that you have been doing very well in school on your rocket math!  Congratulations on passing level A-Z in multiplication.  And, I also saw you received an award for football.  That's great!  Way to go T.

No comments:

Post a Comment