Monday, December 10, 2012

Just Helping Out

I know this is a busy week for my Holiday Family.  "T" has basketball 3 days this week.  Plus, both boys have holiday concerts for their schools this week.  And, of course, Holiday Mom & Dad are busy trying to get ready for Christmas.  I was looking for something I could do around the house to help out.  I noticed that "T" is packing lunch 4 out of 5 days this week, so I thought I'd help out by packing his lunch for tomorrow.  I picked out all the best items I could find to make his lunch extra special... and, I won't mind if he has leftovers he has to bring home either!  Hope this helped!

 
P.S. I also received a lovely Christmas card from one of my elf buddies who is visiting a family in South Carolina.  Thanks for the card Elfie Elvis.

No comments:

Post a Comment