Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Take Cover

I went to another Holiday concert tonight.  This time it was for "C".  He plays in the school orchestra and they did an amazing job!  I hid inside Holiday Mom's purse to get there because I knew "C" and "T" would be looking for me in the back seat.  As soon as we got to the school, I jumped out of Holiday Mom's purse and found a quiet place to watch.  And tonight, I made it back to my bed before anyone noticed I was even gone!  The music was beautiful.  They played one of my very favorite songs... 'Believe' from one of the greatest Christmas movies EVER... The Polar Express.  Oh, it was so beautiful.  Then they played some other lovely songs.  Then the band played.  They were good too, but I thought the orchestra shined.  The band is so loud and not as smooth and beautiful as the orchestra.  Way to go "C"... you did great!

Tonight Holiday Mom popped some popcorn so I decided to create a little fun with it.  We built forts and launched popcorn "bombs" at each other.  It was a blast.  We made a little mess, but I don't think anyone will mind.  It was so much fun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment