Saturday, December 22, 2012

Held Hostage

Well, I'm sure you noticed I didn't post anything last night.  The reason was simple... THIS...


Yep, I was having fun playing hide & seek with some friends and they tricked me and took me hostage!  Rudy captured this photo of my situation.  So, now you can see why I didn't put anything on my blog last night.  It was all in good fun though!

Tonight I headed back to The Pole to check in with The Jolly Guy.  He ordered a special report from all his elves.  I guess there's been some shifting on the Naughty and Nice list lately and he's trying to get it all figured out.  I reported "Nice" for both "C" and "T".  They are good boys.  After I returned (and after having a tough night last night) I decided to take it easy.  I left a message for my Holiday Family... and had a snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment