Monday, December 5, 2011

A Winter Wonderland

Well, Holiday Mom & Dad have been busy decorating this weekend.  They have decorated the outside of the house with lights and done quite a bit of decorating inside as well.  Holiday Mom placed some cinnamon scented pinecones around the house, and boy does it smell wonderful.  Just like home.  It looks so beautiful.  It's just missing a few small things.... some snowflakes.  I'm very used to having plenty of snow around and there isn't any here in Ohio (yet).  So, I decided to create my own as a special treat for my holiday family.

P.S.  It's officially my birthday as I'm writing this.  December 5th.  I'm so excited.  I am going home tonight to see my mom, dad and brother for my birthday celebration.  My mom makes the best Peppermint Pie and I'm hoping she's made one for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment