Saturday, December 24, 2011

Beautiful Lights

I would like to say a great big Thank you to C & T for taking me along tonight when they went to see the Christmas Lights.  They went to a place called Fantasy of Lights and it was beautiful.  They took along my blanket and even my bed and held me up so I could see out the windows.  It really was so great and made me feel at home (but without the snow). 
I can hardly believe Christmas is so close.  Tonight I found the Twas The Night Before Christmas book.  I decided to sit down and read it... It's one of my favorites. 
 

And while we were driving around tonight in the car, I overheard holiday Mom & Dad say that they were going to take C & T to see a movie tomorrow.  I hope they see Arthur Christmas... I heard it was really good.  Maybe they can take me along... I've never seen a movie in a theater before.  Although, they'd have to keep me hidden since elves aren't very common to see out and about.  I am leaving them coupons for the theater... I'm sure they'll have fun no matter what they see.

I also found holiday Mom's red and green nail polish and decided to use it to paint a little Christmas spirit.  I hope she doesn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment