Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Favorite Toy

I brought back my favorite toy from the Pole to play with.  It's my toy train.  My dad made it for me and it's been my favorite ever since I opened it on Christmas morning 6 years ago. (Yes, we elves celebrate Christmas too.  It's Jesus' birthday after all not just a holiday for getting gifts.)  He made it special just for me and I take very good care of it so I'll have it for a long time.  It's important to take good care of your things so they last.  Some times I notice that C & T don't take very good care of their things.  I wonder if they know how lucky they are to have so many nice things and toys to play with.  Also, since my dad is a toy maker by trade, it breaks my heart a little to see such good toys treated badly.  I hope that Santa doesn't mistake their behavior for the kind of kids who aren't grateful for what they have and don't take care of their things.  They are very good boys and with the right kind of attitude, I know they will be able to have their toys for many years, just like my favorite train.
 
I also ate one of Holiday Mom's delicious cookies.  And I brought special Christmas
paper towels for holiday clean ups.  Somehow my turtle friend got stuck in the roll.
I think he was nervous about the train.  He's so silly. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment