Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Time For A Little Baking

I overheard Holiday Mom & Dad talking tonight about getting some Christmas baking done soon.  I wondered where all the goodies were.  I found Holiday Mom's list of things she wants to make and I decided to help her with some of it. 
But, I figured after the last baking disaster I helped with (with flour and sprinkles all over) she'd probably appreciate a different kind of help this year.  So, I headed back to the Pole to see if my Mom could whip something up really quick.  But, Mom is very very busy right now getting the last of the toys packaged.  So, instead she suggested I bring back one of the baking kits we have at the Pole.  I thought this was a great idea.  I hope this helps my family out.  It sure looks like a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment