Saturday, December 3, 2011

Having a Great time

I am having a great time visiting my holiday family this year.  I've been snooping around and noticed that they haven't really decorated for the season yet besides putting up the Christmas tree.  I hope they decide to put a few more decorations out before the Jolly Guy comes for a visit.  While I was looking for some more decorations to put out and I found this interesting item in the closet.  I knew exactly what to do with it.
Rock Climbing !
 
I didn't want to look down... but I had so much fun.
Thank you for the Smarties candies you left in my sleigh bed.  They were delicious.  I don't care for bacon (unless it's coated in candy sprinkles and dipped in syrup) but I gave the piece you left me to Cooper for a treat.  He's been so nice to me since I got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment