Friday, December 9, 2011

My New Friends

Tonight I found another Christmas card in my sleigh from my elf friend Jingle.  He's visiting a family in Canada this year.  He sent me a very nice card with confetti inside and a really cool balloon with maple leaves printed on it.  I couldn't resist... I blew it up. 

And was having a great time playing balloon volleyball with Rudy when we found a box of Star Wars legos that looked like fun.  We opened the box and started playing with the legos and we created these cool little guys with the parts.  We really wanted to play with these little guys because they looked like so much fun.  So, I used some of my special powder to make them come to life for the night.  Little did we know.... there are more of these little lego guys hiding out upstairs in C's room.  Well, needless to say, we had a great night playing "capture the balloon" (it's like capture the flag, but we wanted to use my new balloon and a halloween balloon we found).  I guess you can see from the picture Rudy took... our balloon was captured.
 And AAAHHHH.... so was I.
I also found T's letter to Santa.  I read it and had some time to send Santa a message letting him know a little about his letter.  Santa promised to send Holiday Mom an email containing a special surprise for T right from Santa himself.  And he also said C should get his letter started soon too.  Christmas is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment