Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So Handsome

Tonight I went out for a bit to watch T's Christmas performance.  I missed slipping into their car before they left.  Luckily, they have two vehicles and I was able to drive their van so I didn't miss his performance.  He sang a song about hip-hop reindeer that I thought was really funny.  He did a really good job singing.  And, I was able to make it back home before they even knew I was gone.  And the great thing about the drive was I got to listen to Christmas music on the radio REALLY LOUDLY.  After everyone went to bed, I decorated the tree a bit more.
I also spent some time paying back the boys for a little trick they played on me the other night.  They gave me a mustache with a marker, so I wondered what they'd look like with one.  I think they're very handsome.  I even gave one Holiday Mom one... Holiday Dad already has one of his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment