Thursday, December 8, 2011

Setting up the Christmas trees

I woke up tonight to find another Christmas card from some of my elf friends.  Jingle-Jangle, Merry and Bertie are elves visiting a family in the UK for the holiday season.  I just loved their card... it was so cute.  I decided to help my holiday family decorate their upstairs tonight.  I put up the little Christmas trees in the kid's rooms. 
And Rudy and I even convinced Cooper to help us get the trees upstairs.
He carried me on his back while I held onto the trees to drag them up.  We made sure we gave him a treat for his help.  And they sure looked good when they were set up.  (you can't see it in the pictures Rudy took with holiday Mom's camera... but there are color changing lights on the tips of the branches.  It's so cool.)
Ready for the Jolly Guy's arrival soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment