Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today was my Birthday.  I went home to see my Mom, Dad and Brother for my birthday celebration.  My brother made me a very nice birthday card and my Dad gave me a new toy.  I can't give out any more description than that since it's a prototype toy that the research & development elves are considering for next year.  (my Dad is on the new toy research & development team at the Pole)  And my Mom made me my favorite Peppermint Pie.  She makes the best Peppermint Pie in all of the North Pole. (even Mrs. Claus agrees) She even baked me an extra pie to bring home to my holiday family.  She thought they would enjoy having a slice or two to try.  When I got back, some of my friends were downstairs ready to celebrate with me.  We had such a great time tonight.  We kept the music volume down so we wouldn't wake anyone but we couldn't help how loud we were laughing a few times.  I'm sure I'll be needing plenty of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment