Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
Merry Christmas to my Holiday Family.  I really enjoyed visiting you again this year and I hope you enjoyed having me around.  I'm sorry if I caused too much mischief... but I had so much fun.  I hope you like the ornaments I made you.  I have been working on them for quite some time back at the Pole.  Please put them on your little trees in your room every year.  Be kind to your parents and others.  Always obey Mom & Dad and don't give them too much trouble.  Keep studying hard in school and get good grades.  Don't forget to email me with updates throughout the year.  Keep me informed of what is going on in your world.  I will miss you all very much but I will be dropping in from time to time to check on you and to make sure you are staying on the "Nice" list.  You might not see me, but I'll make sure you know I have been here.  I'm off with Santa to head back to see my family and friends and celebrate Christmas.  Enjoy your day and remember how lucky you are to have family to spend time with that love you and always remember... I love you, too.


PS - Sorry the Jolly Guy left the snowman cookie behind.  It's the rule around our place up North that we NEVER eat yellow snow.  HA HA HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment