Thursday, December 12, 2013

Wiggly Eyes for Everyone

Well, everyone was ready to have fun tonight! We started the night off by jumping on the couch to see how high we could go. That was a lot of fun... Until Rudy fell off the couch. He's alright though. Didn't break any bones (or antlers). He laughed about it but we decided maybe jumping on the couch wasn't such a great idea after all.

 I found some really funny eyes in Holiday Mom's crafting supplies. They are called wiggly eyes. Boy, are they hilarious. We tried holding them up to our own eyes, but it's impossible to see where you are going. I thought it would be fun to see what my Holiday Family looks like with them on. We tried to put them on C & T while they were sleeping but the eyes aren't sticky on the back so we couldn't get them to stay put. Then, Rudy had the great idea to try putting tape on the back of the eyes! Voila! It worked! I was afraid if we tried to tape the eyes to C & T, they would wake up... so we did the next best thing. We put wiggly eyes on their pictures! HA HA HA! They are so funny looking! I put wiggly eyes here and there in the house... I even put wiggly eyes on some of Holiday Mom's Christmas decorations. I wonder if she'll notice.



No comments:

Post a Comment