Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Playing Cards

Well my prank was a big success! The boys woke up and couldn't get dressed because I had swapped their clothes! I put all of C's clothes in T's closet and moved T's clothes to C's closet. Then I hid in T's closet to see his reaction. It was hilarious! What a great prank. Thanks Holiday Mom for moving all the clothes back to their correct location while the boys were at school.

It's hard to believe it's only 2 weeks until Christmas! I'm so excited! I noticed my Holiday Family has put up their second Christmas tree in the back room of their house. It's such a great tree. Just full of all sorts of special ornaments that C & T have made at school or ornaments that just have special meaning. I was very happy to see that they put the ornaments I have given to the boys each year on this special tree. It really made me smile.

Tonight we decided to take it easy. I brought some card games from The Pole for my Holiday Family, so we decided to give them a try. They are really very fun games. I hope my Holiday Family can use them during family game night sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment