Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas To All

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

I have had such a great time in Ohio this year! I did lots of fun things and best of all, I got to visit my favorite Holiday Family in the whole world! Thanks for letting me come and stay for this holiday season. I spent my last night here packing up my things and giving my Holiday Family goodbye kisses. Even the cat, Melanie, let me pet her and she purred back. (She's not always so friendly!) Cooper was sleeping, but I gave him a kiss and a good pet behind the ears. I think I heard him cry when I finally left the house. I will miss him... He likes to give me rides on his back around the house.

Saying goodbye to C & T is always the hardest. Thank you for writing such a nice note on your dry erase board. I made C & T some new ornaments this year for them to keep and put up on their tree each year. They are candy canes. I stuck one in each of their stockings. And I also brought my Holiday Family a gift this year. Something I've been working on back at The Pole. I hope they love it and I hope they play many, many games together with it.

C & T, please remember to be very good for your Mom and Dad. They love you very much and they are always there for you. Keep up good grades in school, remember... I am always keeping track of you! You are smart, fun, kind, and amazing boys and I love you!


P.S. I keep telling you, those of us from The Pole don't eat yellow snowmen! But, the Jolly Guy got a good chuckle out of seeing your yellow snowman cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment