Monday, December 16, 2013

Special Delivery

Headed out to The Pole tonight with T's letter to Santa. Thanks T for getting that done and placing it in my bed. It has been safely delivered to The Jolly Guy and is currently under review. (I did happen to catch a glimpse at T's name on the list... looks like he's set on Nice right now! Way to go T!) This is the last week of school for C & T before Christmas break. I bet they'll be so excited to have a nice long break. Make it a good week boys!

While I was at The Pole, I picked up a game to bring back to play with my friends. It's a lot of fun. We play it quite often back home. I noticed tonight that Holiday Mom, Holiday Dad, and T were playing the new card games I brought them. Isn't Reindeer Rummy fun?! I love that game. I also love the Crazy 8's game as well. Hopefully my Holiday family will enjoy playing this game, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment