Saturday, November 13, 2010

November

Wow!! Are we really this close to Christmas? We must be because the elves have been in a flurry of movement the past few weeks. After wrapping up a fun Halloween at the North Pole, the elves are making sure everything is ready for the big night and are anxiously awaiting their departure from the North Pole to visit their host families.


I don't know where the elves find the time, but after breakfast with Mrs. Claus the other day, I arrived at the toy shop to find pumpkins and gourds decorating our snowy front steps! The elves sure do like to decorate for the holidays! I can't wait to see what they do for Christmas before they head to their host families' homes! Sometimes I think the elves practice their mischief at the North Pole in preparation for their visits to your homes! Just yesterday an elf covered the entire gift wrapping room with red and white stripped candy canes to surprise his friend for his birthday!


I haven't found out yet where I'll be spending December.  I have put in my request to visit the same family I stayed with last year.  Most elves return to the same home year after year so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Plans are always final by Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment