Friday, November 19, 2010

BIG NEWS!!

Now that Thanksgiving is almost upon us, I am getting ready to bid safe travels to some of my most special friends. The elves are practically jumping up and down with excitement to visit their host families!

In only a few short nights, some of the elves will reunite with the families they know and love for the Christmas season.  They are ready to spend time with the children and have fun getting into all sorts of mischief
during their visits!  In fact a few elves have left already on their journey. 

If your elf doesn't come this week, don't you worry! Some elves still have to finish their jobs at the North Pole. All of them can't leave at the same time; otherwise, The Jolly Guy would not have enough toys ready for all the children!


I have gotten early notice that I will be returning to my host family in Ohio!  I can't wait to see my friends again.  Elf Laney, who left early this year to visit his host family, stopped by my Ohio family's house to see if they were getting decorations out yet, and guess what he saw?!  It appears that my host family got a dog since the last time I was there!  This will be interesting!  I just hope he is a friendly dog!  I'm still not sure what day exactly I will be able to leave the North Pole.  My elf training job is very important and I still have a few elves that have to graduate and receive their diplomas and passports in the next couple of days.

Time for hot chocolate... I hope I can sleep tonight since I am soooooo excited about going back to Ohio for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment