Monday, November 29, 2010

Decorating the tree!

I noticed that my host family has set their Christmas tree up but they have not yet decorated it.  I decided I would do them a favor and help them decorate it!  I think I did a pretty good job, but tell me what you think!
I had so much fun!  I don't think they will be keeping my decorations though since they'll probably need these underwear at some point!  Tonight I think I'm going to just hang out with the gang and play some games.  I really wish the boys I'm visiting would write to me.  They can just click on the word "comments" right down below this post and they can send me a message.  I really hope to hear from you guys! 

1 comment:

  1. ollie who gave you permisson to have our under wear on the internet.why did you play with ts stuff animals.who was watching the game.

    ReplyDelete