Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm back!

I'm so excited!  Tonight I'm leaving for the holiday season to visit my host family!  I'm going to be leaving in just a few hours.  Just finishing up a few things and saying my goodbyes to my friends and family.  My mom and dad sure do miss me when I'm gone, but they understand that it's an important job and they are proud of me.  I can't wait to get there and see my family again.

This year is especially exciting.  The Jolly Guy is allowing me to test a very special new project this holiday season.  While I'm visiting my host family in Ohio, I'll have a special way to get back to the North Pole each and every night to report to Santa.  I can't give out any more information right now, but it's going to be great!  Imagine... I can come back to the North Pole for a little while and file my reports about the children I'm visiting and be back to their house in no time at all to see what kind of mischief I can get into.  Plus, I'll have time to update my blog and maybe even post pictures about my visit while I'm back at the Pole!  And the children I'm visiting can write to me too!  This is going to be so much fun! 

Well, it's time for hot chocolate and then I'm off on my journey to Ohio! 

1 comment:

  1. The kids are so glad you are here Ollie!

    ReplyDelete