Sunday, November 28, 2010

I've Arrived

So, I finally arrived at my host family's home last night!  My two favorite children were nestled all snug in their.... TENT!???  They were in their tent sleeping in the middle of the living room floor.  What a fun idea!  Camping IN!  They are very clever little guys.  I didn't want to wake them by getting into too much mischief, so I just hung out, updated my blog, introduced myself to the family dog (Cooper is his name and he seems quite friendly!) and I fell asleep on top of the tent!  It was a long journey from the Pole and I was really very tired anyway.  Tonight is going to be much more exciting.  My things are being delivered by Elf Air tonight, so I'll have my bed and blanket and everything else I need.  I hope my family remembers to put me back in my bed each day so I can get a good night's (or day's) sleep.  It was a bit uncomfortable on top of that tent!

Well, I'm off to see what kind of fun I can have!

No comments:

Post a Comment