Wednesday, December 24, 2014

'Twas the Night Before Christmas 2014

'Twas the Night Before Christmas
When all through the house
Not a creature was stirring...
Except for me!

My last night in Ohio with my Holiday Family was spent, as usual, catching up on a good book, drinking some cocoa, and eating a snack. Just relaxing and enjoying my time here. We finally got caught up on toys at The Pole! Things are pretty much ready to go for the big night. I think there are a few thousand toys left to wrap, but that should be quick work for the Wrapping Dept. Then the Jolly Guy will be set and ready to roll for Christmas. It's such an exciting time!

I've been having so much fun around here. I slept under the Christmas tree one night. I love doing that. It's like sleeping under the stars... it's so beautiful. Have you ever spent time under the Christmas tree just looking up? If you haven't, I highly recommend it. I played hide and seek with Rudy. I hid in "T's" stocking. Rudy never found me! I had to stay there until my Holiday Family found me. I also camped out in the living room and roasted marshmallows. JUMBO MARSHMALLOWS! I could only eat part of one though because they were huge. I played Captain America with my friends.

 

I did annual movie night and watched all my favorites! Polar Express, Elf, Home Alone, Arthur Christmas... I love them all. My friends and I snuggled up with some delicious candy. I brought along a movie popcorn and candy bucket for my Holiday Family to enjoy when they do their Christmas movie night. One night, I slept in "T's" bed with him but Melanie came in and pushed me out of his bed so she could sleep there. So, I tried to sleep in "C's" bed, but he moves around a lot and after he rolled onto me and pinned me down for 20 minutes, I decided I should just stick to sleeping in my own sleigh bed. All in all, I've been having loads of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment